MIGRANT INVESTOR & ENTREPRENEUR ASSOCIATION (MIEA) LIMITED
Member Code of Conduct
MIGRANT INVESTOR & ENTREPRENEUR ASSOCIATION (MIEA) LIMITED, described as MIEA was established in July 2019 by a group of migrant investor for the migrant investor & entrepreneur community to assist, develop and/or improve their NZ experience journey (on personal and/or professional level).
The standards of behaviour and conduct described are those that are expected of the members of the MIEA.
- To facilitate the NZ journey of our members
- To be a voice for our members and engage with government agencies, private partners and NZ community, in order to develop the NZ eco-system
- To source / share any useful information for our members
- To organize regular formal / informal events (locally or not) in order to allow connections, meetings and experience sharing between the members (through digital tools and/or physical meetings)
- To build a world network of founding members (Ambassadors) to physically cover the main regions of NZ and the world.
- Kind and respectful
- Supportive of diversity
- Collaborative and collegial
- Integrity, honesty and transparency
- Maintain confidentiality
- Disclose conflicts of interest
At MIEA we see our members as partners to reach MIEA’s goals. MIEA requires contributions of time, experience and networks to grow and survive. Members are expected to help out where they can, as and when they are available.