Upcoming Event from MIEA (Migrant Investor & Entrepreneur Association) :
MIEA would provide soon an update for its next event. You can also follow MIEA on LinkedIn .
The Events are for the Migrant Investor & Entrepreneur Association members and by invitation only.
INFORMATIONS about the last MIEA EVENTS :
2nd JULY 2020 (5 to 7:30 PM, Auckland, Vero Centre) : MIEA events lead by BNZ & JBWere.
We were glad to have our speakers Rickey Ward, Head of JBWere’s investment strategy group and Phil Borkin, Senior Investment Strategist at JBWere. They will share with us the NZ economy including KPI’s, Housing, FX and NZ equity markets.
Below a brief Photo / Video montage of the event :
Reminder : all MIEA events are only accessible by its members, by registration and only for investor migrant visa (category 1 and/or 2) or Global Impact Visa.
Welcome to the Migrant Investor & Entrepreneur Association
Founded in July 2019 by a group of migrant investors in New Zealand, the Migrant Investor & Entrepreneur Association (MIEA) is a world-first network by migrants for migrants and will act as a landing and launching pad for New Zealand migrant investors.
The association has the support and connections of government agencies and private entities within the New Zealand investment ecosystem.
Our Sponsors :
Diamond Sponsor :
Golden Sponsor :
Our Supporters :
The launch event of MIEA was held 18 Sept 2019 in Auckland.
This event was a great opportunity to learn about MIEA’s vision, and how industry bodies from across the New Zealand investment ecosystem will work with MIEA going forward.
It was also a chance to network and share your experiences with other migrant investors over drinks and canapes.
The initiative came from the discussions initiated by a group of Migrant Investors & Entrepreneurs and INZ (Immigration New Zealand) concerning the different challenges they faced along their NZ experience journey, and how as a group they could assist, develop and/or improve their NZ experience journey (on personal and/or professional level).
MIEA Goals & Aspirations:
- To facilitate the NZ journey of our members,
- To be a voice for our members and engage with government agencies, private partners and NZ community, in order to develop the NZ eco-system
- To source / share any useful information for our members
- To organize regular formal / informal events (locally or not) in order to allow connections, meetings and experience sharing between the members (through digital tools and/or physical meetings)
- To build a world network of founding members (Ambassadors) based in region in order to physically cover the main regions of NZ and the world.