Upcoming Event from MIEA (Migrant Investor & Entrepreneur Association) :
MIEA would provide soon an update for its next event. You can also follow MIEA on LinkedIn .
Reminder : all MIEA events are only accessible by its members, by registration and only for investor migrant visa (category 1 and/or 2) or Global Impact Visa.
Welcome to the Migrant Investor & Entrepreneur Association
Founded in July 2019 by a group of migrant investors in New Zealand, the Migrant Investor & Entrepreneur Association (MIEA) is a world-first network by migrants for migrants and will act as a landing and launching pad for New Zealand migrant investors.
The association has the support and connections of government agencies and private entities within the New Zealand investment ecosystem.
Our Sponsors :
Diamond Sponsor :
Golden Sponsor :
Our Supporters :
The launch event of MIEA was held 18 Sept 2019 in Auckland.
This event was a great opportunity to learn about MIEA’s vision, and how industry bodies from across the New Zealand investment ecosystem will work with MIEA going forward.
It was also a chance to network and share your experiences with other migrant investors over drinks and canapes.
The initiative came from the discussions initiated by a group of Migrant Investors & Entrepreneurs and INZ (Immigration New Zealand) concerning the different challenges they faced along their NZ experience journey, and how as a group they could assist, develop and/or improve their NZ experience journey (on personal and/or professional level).
MIEA Goals & Aspirations:
- To facilitate the NZ journey of our members,
- To be a voice for our members and engage with government agencies, private partners and NZ community, in order to develop the NZ eco-system
- To source / share any useful information for our members
- To organize regular formal / informal events (locally or not) in order to allow connections, meetings and experience sharing between the members (through digital tools and/or physical meetings)
- To build a world network of founding members (Ambassadors) based in region in order to physically cover the main regions of NZ and the world.