Established in July 2019 by a group of migrant investors for the migrant investor & entrepreneur community in order to:
ASSIST, DEVELOP AND IMPROVE THEIR NZ JOURNEY EXPERIENCE (ON PERSONAL AND/OR PROFESSIONAL LEVEL)
MIEA is a world first of its kind.
You can also follow MIEA on LinkedIn
An initiative by migrants for migrants with support from and connections with New Zealand government agencies and private entities / association concerned is an innovative and value-added answer for both the New Zealand Migrant Investor & Entrepreneur community and the New Zealand ecosystem.
To be both a transversal hub and relay that is completely INDEPENDENT from any private companies and government agencies but will work closely and TRANSPARENTLY with them as partners for the benefit of our community and the New Zealand economy.
MIGRANTS DRIVEN INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP COULD REDEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN NZ AND THE WORLD
Why MIEA ?
The initiative came from the discussions initiated by a group of Migrant Investors & Entrepreneurs and INZ (Immigration New Zealand) concerning the different challenges they faced along their NZ experience journey, and how as a group they could assist, develop and/or improve their NZ experience journey (on personal and/or professional level).
MIEA Goals & Aspirations:
- To facilitate the NZ journey of our members,
- To be a voice for our members and engage with government agencies, private partners and NZ community, in order to develop the NZ eco-system
- To source / share any useful information for our members
- To organize regular formal / informal events (locally or not) in order to allow connections, meetings and experience sharing between the members (through digital tools and/or physical meetings)
- To build a world network of founding members (Ambassadors) based in region in order to physically cover the main regions of NZ and the world.